- You are definitely going towards than away.
- Loss is a landmark.
- Change is entirely different than transition.
- Confidence needs to be protected and preserved.
- Married couples do not have the type of friendships you do.
- Four dollar lattes will never be an affordable luxury. But drink up.
- The best of friends can still be the best, even with distance, relationship status alterations and new vocations. Only if you want it.
- Travel is breaths of air. You need it.
- Protein is essential in your diet.
- Risk is risky.
- Los Angeles is less scary, New York is less dreamy.
- Vulnerability drives people away, but more importantly, it can drive others in, closer.
- You don’t have to be close to your parents to love your parent(s).
- Cooking is a free therapy.
- Education will always be missed, learning becomes richer though more difficult.
- Embarrassment is rare, lightheartedness will keep you well.
- Everyone’s grass is greener
- “You’re young,” said the married women, the salaried person and the home owner.
- Loneliness is a necessary evil, solitude is just necessary.
- Time flies, yes but it fills and furthers your story.
- Money is both fuel and futile. Frick.
- Excitement is sleeping for at least 6 and a half hours.
- It’s incredibly too easy to take money out of your savings account.
- Dreams are less dreamy, dreams are more doable.
- A glass of any type of spirit or wine does a body good. Every night.
- Stretching is crucial–also, drink more water.
- You’ve been a good kid, so it’s ok to continue and be a good adult.
- Drugs, don’t do them, still.
- Handsome, witty and kind is not an impossible combination, still.
- Kindness and humility will be hard, but not as hard as judgment and expectations towards and from others.
- Dependence is anchored by few. Secrets are shared with fewer.
- Religion is less authoritative, spirituality is swayable, but above all, Jesus is foundational.
- There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
That silence is really and most definitely not failure.
That remaining your passionate self is not foolish–even when you feel like it REALLY is.
That though we are selfish people, there will always be a cloth of humility at arm’s length.
That family is anyone who gives you a sense of comfort, ease or home.
That you can make life-long friends at any age.
That you can grow a part and it be OK and actually good.
That refining is better than redefining.
That if you are honest, it can be mean and hurt people. So chill.
That you should always say the compliment on your mind.
That crying will always be a good thing.
That keeping tabs is childish.
That there are enough terrible things in life we can’t control, so stop being terrible, if you can help it. (which you CAN)
That sharing a meal, is pretty close to sharing your heart. So share meals often.
That being single is a good thing, when we accept it as God’s thing for us, presently.
That because there were a plethora of weddings that occurred around me, I’m the privileged witness to a profundity that takes me deeper and closer towards what love is.
That instagram is my favorite app of all time. (I mean, Holy Bible first, duh).
That I actually love more people than I miss.
That being shy is no excuse to hold back those vocal chords.
That traveling, still, is never a bad idea.
That it is hard, but it is wonderful.
That God is faithful. Even when we are not, because God is faithful.
Tomorrow is a new day.
I produce carbon dioxide.
Less anti-bacterial soap is more.
A tattoo is a big deal.
Crying is good–like the best.
Everything in it’s time.
A closed door can be opened.
What was once locked can be unlocked.
Returning a phone call will show you care.
Eye contact is crucial.
You can’t take back text messages.
Prayer is power and praise.
Do. not. slouch.
Debt can be embodied responsibly as much as it can be irresponsibly.
Kindness is key.
24 is not old, nor is 25. And so on and so forth.
Salt water stings.
Sleeping late means unrest.
Exercise is 9 x out of 10 better than coffee.
Fear is an enemy and friend.
Keep that handshake firm.
Winter goes but also comes back.
Give time, time.
Patience is never perfected.
I am loved.