I’m a renaissance women to the extreme. A Trace of all trades if you will and professional at one thing it feels; Instagramming. So I figured since my mind feels flooded as of late–and since graduation in 2009, with endless routes that have been either presented to me to embark on or mustered up by my own accord, I should just write it out with hopes of some fresh revelation and humility turned clarity. And perhaps after reading them or having them read, a tone of truth will permeate through my words and into my prayers/thoughts/steps.
Please, no laughter.
Here is a list & in no specific order. (note: being a writer is intertwined within all of these bad boys) (double note: also is the desire to marry rich so I can just write on the balcony he also built for me…)
- Barista somewhere cool where I make more than 10 bucks/hr.
- Production assistant or anything film related.
- Bartender or hostess meets dining connoisseur of the sorts.
- Christian Ministries.
- Personal Assistant/Organizer.
- Rockstar–or Folkstar rather.
- Visual Designer of Pottery Barn aka Interior/Furniture Designing.
- Leadership/Academics related stuff.
- Entrepreneur that consists of all of these things…
Easily, this list can extend, but I shall choose to refrain because scriptwriter, children’s book publisher and magazine editor is practically a given, right?
There it is, and here I am, still. All for the taking world.
To Whom It May Concern,
Hire me. Because desiring me gets me nowhere.